Sunday, April 24, 2016



MEET THE NEW MEMBERS:



MILLIE HINCK

Owner of

Simply Tattered Folk Art & Primitive Dolls


Hi my name is Millie Hinck, I was born and raised in the Hudson Valley in upstate New York .My two passions are sewing and painting. I have been sewing for over 45 years and drawing and painting for as long as I can remember. 

Several years ago I decided to put my two loves into one "DOLL Creating". So I created Simply Tattered Primitives. I am in the process of a website at this time and will notify buyers when completed. I do have a few items for sale and always take orders.....if interested please email me.

Here are some of Millie's wonderful creations!  Stop by and see more of her creations at:




  


JESSE M. VICTOR

Owner of

Sew Raggedies and Prim Folk Art


Welcome to my Sew Raggedies and Prims Folk Art ETSY shop ! Here I will be offering my original Primitive and Raggedy Dolls, and eventually, my Patterns ... Please stop by often, as I will be adding new Dolls regularly ... Hope you enjoy the journey !!!

Here are a few of Jesse's past creations.  You can find her shop here:







CHRIS SOWERS

Owner of 
Cactus Fire Pottery


Handmade pottery from the mountains of southwest New Mexico.
Our pottery comes from the small wild west town of Silver City, nestled in mountains of southern New Mexico, and located near the headwaters of the Gila River. We are surrounded by millions of acres of national wilderness, most of it big Ponderosa forest and deep canyons, Indian cliff dwellings, ancient Mimbres pottery shards abound, and natural Hot Springs pools.
We are located over six thousand feet, on the last major mountainous outcropping of the Continental Divide. 

All of our hand-crafted pieces are made to be used around the home, and to be enjoyed by family and friends.

Because we personally hand make every piece, each one has its own individual spirit; although pieces may be similar no two are ever exactly alike - the human touch exists in every aspect of the process. Our pottery also combines all the elements of nature. It is created with earth and water, dried by the air, and reborn by fire.making pottery with every day use in mind; light and comfortable but also strong and durable. We honestly love what we do, and are truly honored to be able to make a living doing what we love.  You can find Chris's beautiful pottery at the link below.











No comments:

Post a Comment